FOR WEB USERS, POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS
(Art. 13 Reg. UE n. 2016/679)
1. Data controller and contact details
The Data Controller is Meccanica Rhodense, having as Legal Representative: Cozzi Marco - Headquarters of the Data Controller: Via F.lli Cervi n ° 9, Rho (Mi) - Contact email: email@example.com – Tel.: 02 93901431
2. Data processed, purpose of the processing
2.1. The IT systems and software used to operate the Meccanica Rhodense s.r.l. (http://www.meccanicarhodense.com/it/ acquire some personal data that are implicit consequence of the use of information protocols on the Internet (for example, domain names and IP addresses). These data are not accompanied from additional personal information and are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, to check how it is used and to ascertain any liability in the event of computer crimes.
2.2. The data provided (e-mail, data contained in messages) by the user of the site through the "contact us" form, are instead those necessary for the Data Controller to be able to give feedback and possibly provide an offer on Meccanica Rhodense s.r.l products; these data are processed lawfully and fairly, they are also collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make the functionalities of the company website usable as a result of access.
2.3 The data provided voluntarily by customers or potential customers (company name, registered office, telephone, e-mail, VAT number, bank details, name and surname of the company contact) for the purpose of entering into contractual agreements.
Personal data is collected and processed:
a) to respond to any requests and provide an offer
b) to carry out customer relationship activities on the basis of pre-contractual and contractual agreements;
c) for administrative, fiscal or internal accounting purposes connected to the customer-supplier relationship and to fulfill the obligations generally provided for by the Data Controller, by laws or regulations, by community legislation, by requests from the judicial authority, or to exercise the rights of the owner (for example the right to defense in court).
3. Processing methods, criteria and custody times
The processing of personal data collected from the interested party is carried out by means of the operations of: collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction some data. Personal data are collected following direct sending to the Data Controller, by filling in the website forms, via e-mail or telephone contact. The data are processed both by manual processing in paper format and by electronic or in any case automated, IT and telematic tools. The collected data are recorded and stored by the Data Controller in computer and paper archives, as well as stored and controlled in such a way as to minimize the risks of destruction or even accidental loss, unauthorized access and treatment that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes. of the collection.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 2 of this information. Particularly:
- the conservation of documents relevant for accounting and tax purposes will take place in accordance with the provisions of the reference standards also in relation to the commencement of the obligation, the duration of the contractual relationship and in any case up to 10 years from the end of the same
- the retention of data relating to requests received via e-mail or through the website form, will not exceed 12 months if a supply mandate has not been followed up.
In the event that you should interrupt the commercial relationship established, Meccanica Rhodense s.r.l. will keep only the data expressly requested or required by law and only for the time indicated by the law itself.
4. Legal basis, nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes indicated in section 2.3 of this information is not necessary, as the processing is essential for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the data controller, for the management of a contract and / or for the fulfillment of obligations deriving from laws. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of data is the execution of a supply contract for our products, of which the customer is a party.
Failure to provide data could, in the aforementioned cases, partially or completely compromise the satisfaction of the agreements in force.
The provision of data for the purposes indicated in section 2.2 is necessary in order to be able to respond to your request.
5. Recipients or any categories of recipients of personal data
The processing of web user and customer data is carried out by the Data Controller or by third parties appointed as External Data Processors (pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR) or "independent" Data Controllers, such as: - in charge of processing by Meccanica Rhodense s.r.l .;
- in charge of processing by Meccanica Rhodense s.r.l .;
- consultants and IT companies for the maintenance of the website, the management system and the IT system in general;
- professionals, companies, associations or professional firms that provide the Owner with assistance or advice for administrative, accounting, tax purposes, and for legal protection;
- all Public Institutions established by law and more generally by all Bodies envisaged by current accounting and tax legislation as recipients of mandatory communications;
- banking institutions for collections and payments.
The updated list of Managers and Appointees is kept at the Data Controller's registered office.
Personal data are not subject to diffusion.
7. Transfer of personal data to other countries
As part of the management of the contractual relationship, no transfer of personal data of the Web User / Customer to third countries outside the EU or to international organizations is envisaged.
8. Rights of the interested party and methods of exercise
According to EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of the processing; of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d. copy of the information in our possession in a common and interoperable format;
e. the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to:
f. revoke the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before the revocation;
g. propose a complaint to a Supervisory Authority;
h. obtain the updating, rectification and integration of data;
i. object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
If the request is in writing, it must be sent by registered letter with return receipt, fax or e-mail to the registered office of the owner at the references indicated in point no. 1 of this information.
It is possible to ask the owner for a "declaration of attestation" to certify that the requests made have actually been resolved and brought to the attention of those to whom the data had previously been disclosed and communicated. As an interested party, you can also delegate a third person with a copy of the power of attorney or of the proxy signed in the presence of an appointee or signed and presented together with an unauthenticated photocopy of an identification document of the interested party. The owner is required to reply to the request within 15 days from the forwarding date or 30 days if the answer is problematic, in any case within the 15th day you will be notified in writing of the reasons for the delay.
The exercise of rights by the interested party (web user, potential customer, customer) is free of charge pursuant to Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Data Controller may charge the User a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage his request, or deny the satisfaction of his request.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Navigation data / cookies
|Type||Purpose||Sites on which cookies|
|Consequence in case of deselection|
|Technical cookies||Site management. They allow the safe and efficient operation and exploration of the website||www.meccanicarhodense.com||Valid for the browsing session||These are the cookies needed to use the website, blocking them does not allow it to work|
|Analytics cookies||Collect information in aggregate form about browsing by users to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.||www.meccanicarhodense.com||Established by third parties, please refer to the information below.||It would no longer be possible for the Data Controller to acquire the aggregated information|
Regarding only technical aspects, cookies and protocols managed in our site, we wish to inform you that:
- The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
- This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
- This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment .
- These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services on request.
The third-party cookies used are anonymous, and allow information to be collected and recorded, anonymously, on the pages of each individual site consulted, but do not allow the visitor to be identified, and are in no way combined with other information. These data are used exclusively to track and examine the use of the sites by users, compile statistics based on anonymous information and the use of data in aggregate form.
In particular, we inform users that the web analytics service that issue cookies used by the owner is “Google Analytics”:
The owner uses an additional web analysis service that issues cookies, or the service called "ShinyStat". This service developed by Shiny Srl makes it possible to detect the flow of access to the website displayed. The survey takes place in an aggregate manner, ie without the use of tools that allow the personal identification of individuals.
Internet http://www.shinystat.com/it/informativa_privacy_generale.html .
Social Network buttons and other sites
On Meccanica Rhodense srl websites there are special "buttons" (called "Social buttons / widgets") that depict the icons of social networks (eg: Facebook, Linkedin, etc.) and other websites (Google+, slideshare, etc.). These buttons allow users who are browsing to interact with a "click" directly with social networks and other websites depicted therein. In this case the social networks and other websites acquire the data related to the user's visit, while the Owner will not share any navigation information or user data acquired through his site with social networks and other accessible websites thanks to the "Social buttons / widgets".
DESELECTION AND ACTIVATION OF COOKIES
By accessing the sites and passing the initial banner containing the brief information, the user has given his express consent to the use of technical cookies expressly indicated in this document. The selection / deselection of individual cookies can be made freely through your "browser" (as better specified below).
Owner informs that the User can avail himself of Your Online Choices . Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller therefore advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
- Block third-party cookies
- Activate the option “Do Not Track”
The Do Not Track option is present in most last-generation browsers. Websites designed to comply with this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting some browsing data. As mentioned, however, not all websites are set up to comply with this option (discretionary).
- Activate the "anonymous surfing" mode
With this function the user can navigate without leaving a trace in the browser of the navigation data. The sites will not remember the user, the pages you visit will not be stored in the history and the new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous browsing function does not guarantee, however, anonymity on the Internet, because it serves only to not maintain the browsing data in the browser, while instead the navigation data will continue to remain available to website managers and connectivity providers.
- Delete cookies directly
There are special functions to do this in all browsers. However, it is good to remember that every time you connect to the Internet, new cookies are downloaded, so the deletion should be performed periodically. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for periodic cookie deletion.
- Internet Explorer
to know how to manage cookies, delete them, block them, select them using the following link: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7.
to know how to manage cookies through the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie.
to know how to manage your privacy settings and inhibit the tracking of your online activities: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Impostazioni%20di%20Firefox%20-%20pannello%20Privacy.
to know how to enable and disable cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie.
to know how to delete cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie.
to know how to block cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie.
to know how to disable only third-party cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Disattivare%20i%20cookie%20di%20terze%20parti.
- Google Chrome
to know how to manage cookies through the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/.
to know how to activate the "anonymous browsing" mode: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=it.
to know how to delete cookies, block them, even selectively, and receive alerts on your cookie settings: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it.
to know how to manage cookies through the following link:http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html.
to know how to manage cookies through the following link: http://supporto.teletu.it/assistenza-tecnica/configurazioni/browser-internet/safari/gestione-cookie/.